Any environment can be enhanced through furnishing elements.
The careful choice of chairs and seats can change and make unique the style of kitchens, dining rooms, or even public environments such as restaurants or bars.
Milesi has always been a reference for the coating of chairs. being born in Italy in 1947, a country in which the sector of chair production is an excellence, with also a special industrial district, the Manzano Chair.
Milesi wide and complete range responds to the aesthetic and technical needs of producers, designers and architects in the design and construction of wooden chairs, from the classical style, rustic or country to design and avant-garde models.
The top coats, in the colors of wood, pastel or lacquered, embellish, protect wood from wer and tear, and are designed for chairs placed both in private environments and in facilities which are open to the public. There are also specific coatings for the creation of special effects, such as natural, antiqued, waxed, decapé or metallic.
Research into new aesthetic solutions is combined with that of a constant improvement of the technical qualities that coatings can give to surfaces:
- wear resistance, critical for seats subjected to heavy use such as those in restaurants, conference rooms, classrooms or offices
- the maintenance of their original color, contrasting yellowing due to light or dark exposure
- resistance to cleaning products, according to UNI standards
- abrasion resistance according to UNI
- impact resistance according to UNI
A line dedicated to children, designed for cabinets placed in rooms for children and teenagers, ensuring its compliance to standards (physiologically not dangerous and migration control of harmful substances even if wood is bitten or sucked by children)
Milesi products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
The protection of outdoor chairs and in general outdoor wood requires particular care. Constantly attacked by weathering, bacteria, mold, fungi or parasites, the outdoor wood needs to be treated with specific products that ensure the beauty over time.
Milesi has developed specific lines of products for outdoor wood: Hydrocrom water-borne and Xilocrom solvent-borne lines guarantee absolute protection, because they create an effective barrier against the action of aggressive external agents. The lines include maintenance products with which to renew the protection of the surface and restore its original beauty
Fillers and dyes or lacquered top coats can be produced in any desired color, and are perfectly reproducible over time. The pastes used are made with carefully selected pigments, and rigorously tested using sophisticated laboratory instruments to determine the concentration and the shade.
Milesi product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood or MDF
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, NANO-C Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free
- Water-based coatings for interiors, HYDROCOAT Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, HYDROCOAT NANO-C Line
- Water-based coatings drying UV, HYDROCOAT UV Line
- Water-based coatings for exteriors, HYDROCROM Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for exteriors, HYDROCROM NANO-C Line
- Water-based coating wax effect for exteriors, HYDROCROM WAX Line
- Acrylic coatings with high solids UV drying
- Acrylic coatings ozone low development with UV drying
- Acrylic coatings ozone low development with UV drying nanotechnology
- Polyester coatings styrene-free
- Waxed polyester paints and direct gloss polyester funds
- Solvent-based coatings for exteriors, XILOCROM Line
- Acid curing coatings
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Fire retardant coatings, NO FIRE Line
- Water and solvent stains
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products