The IVM Group is a family-owned company, represented in the Chairmanship of the Holding company, which ensures continuity, stability and long-term prospects. The Companies have their own stable management structure, an in-depth knowledge and expertise of the field of wood coatings in the countries in which they operate. The Group's commitment is to ensure to its employees a highly qualified Technical and Organizational work environment, in which responsibility and individual initiative are valued and acknowledged. An employment relationship must be founded on a solid sharing of objectives, principles, values and respect for rules and executed agreements. For the IVM Group, the training of its employees is an essential requirement in today's world, given the current socio-economic context. Each year we invest financial and human resources in this fundamentally important strategic area: numerous training and update classes are offered on several topics, including safety, sales and technical aspects of wood coating, which have involved employees in several Italian and foreign offices and well as within our sales staff. Our objective is to generate a wealth of knowledge that can improve, personally and professionally, our partners, and for this reason we have created the IVM Knowledge Centre, a centre of excellence in the training of wood coatings, reserved to IVM partners, distributors and resellers. The IVM Knowledge Centre aims at guaranteeing a constant update on products and technologies, the cycles that are most suitable to the users, how to assist them in their choice of coating equipment and on any other matters related to wood coating.
Whatever the position which you may consider to apply for with the IVM Group, you need to decide if you recognise yourself in the following statement. This is essential to us:
- I have a high ethical and moral sense; I believe that besides compliance with the law, I should always maintain a behaviour based on solid moral principles, respecting and working with everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity and religion, as well as keeping one's word and respecting agreements.
- I have envisioned the future I want for myself and my family; I am aware of my priorities, the balance between work and private life, and my own limits, and do not undertake commitments that are not compatible with this principles. Once I set my goals, I pursue them with commitment and determination. I don’t leave for tomorrow what can, and must be, decided and done today.
- I am looking for a long term professional relationship, knowing that a long term investment in activities, plans and projects is a prerequisite for strong and lasting professional growth and success.
- I am aware that work not only offers economic satisfaction, but it also demands energy, passion, commitments and cooperation that cannot always be stated specifically in a contract.
- I am aware that my work, as well as the work of any service provider, is first of all assessed on the basis of achieved results (the best product-service at the lowest price) and not only for its good intentions, as one does when one spends their own money. As a Customer, I choose, reward or dismiss who doesn't offer the best.
- I want to learn, study, know and constantly improve, also through training, the results of my work, in the belief that "you never stop learning" and that we must address global challenges.
- I have the technical and educational background and enough experience to succeed in achieving the expected results.
IVM Group Chairman