Waterborne regenerating oil for windows
The water-based regenerating oil BWM100 tones wooden doors and windows, deteriorated by wear and tear, restoring elasticity and shine.
The water-based regenerating oil BWM100 has a capacity 15m2 per can of 0,75l and of 50m2 per can of 2,5l.
It is applicable with a clean cloth or brush, to be washed with water after use.
- If in good condition, clean with mild detergent.
- If there are minor imperfections, sand with 320 grit paper.
- Clean the surface with a cloth to remove any sanding residue.
- Apply one coat of rejuvenating oil.
- Allow to dry 4 hours.
- To donate to the surfaces improved wear resistance and enhance the beauty, renew the application every six months.