Waterborne stains for interior decoration
The BAS200 series waterborne stains for interiors decorate and enhance wooden furniture. They are ready to use and odourless.
They are available in 16 different colours, from natural wood to pastel colours, and they can be mixed:
• together to obtain custom colours;
• with water for lighter shades.
The colours are light resistant and lasting over time.
BAS200 series waterborne stains for interior decoration have a capacity of 11m2 per can of 0,75l and of 38m2 per can of 2,5l.
They are applicable with a clean cloth or brush, to be washed with water after use.
- Sand with 150 grit paper.
- Clean the surface with a cloth to remove any sanding residue.
- Apply one coat of paint.
- For a more uniform color, after a few minutes, remove any excess with a clean cloth.
- After 4-6 hours, apply a finish of the series BAT1000 as per the instructions on the can.
- To obtain a more uniform surface, after the application of the stain, apply the BAB100 sealer as stated in the instructions on the can.
- Sand with grain paper 80/120 to remove the paint before proceeding as for the raw wood.