Waterborne impregnators for exterior
The BWI100 series waterborne impregnators for exteriors protect wood from the atmospheric agents. Colours are light-resistant and last over time.
BWI100 series Waterborne impregnators for exterior have a capacity of 12m2 per can of 0,75l and of 38m2 per can of 2,5l.
Products can be applied with synthetic bristle brush, to be washed with water after use.
- Sand with 150 grit paper.
- Clean the surface with a cloth to remove any sanding residue.
- Apply a first coat of primer.
- For more intense color, after 2-4 hours, apply a second coat of primer.
- After 4 hours, apply the finish of the series BWT100.
- and with grain paper 80/120 to remove the paint before proceeding as for the raw wood.
- The perfection of the coating thus obtained can be maintained over time using specific products of the Maintenance and Restoration serie.