Waterborne wax-effect impregnators for exterior
The BWC100 series waterborne, water-resistant wax-effect impregnators protect outdoor wood from the atmospheric elements in depth.Colours are light-resistant and give the wood colours lasting over time.
BWC100 series waterborne wax-effect impregnators for exterior have a capacity of 9m2 per can of 0,75l and of 30m2 per can of 2,5l.
They are applicable with synthetic bristle brush, to be washed with water after use.
- Sand with 150 grit paper.
- Clean the surface with a cloth to remove any sanding residue.
- Apply a first coat of primer.
- If you want a more intense color, after 2-4 hours, apply a second coat of primer wax effect.
- If the artifact is particularly exposed to the sun or weather, after 4 hours, apply a finish coat of wax effect of the series BWW100.
- If in good condition, clean with mild detergent.
- Then apply one coat of wax in the desired color effect.
- If it is damaged or if it has slight imperfections, sand with grain paper 80/120 to remove the paint before proceeding as for the raw wood.